S P Landscapes & Tree Contractors Ltd was founded in 1998 by Managing Director Steve Pammenter. Our main depot is at Red Lodge in Suffolk offering us excellent transport links to the A14, M11 and A11 allowing us to cover all of East Anglia.
We aim to offer all of our clients, large or small the highest possible level of service and we are committed to offering efficient, effective and good value services.
The company comprises of 3 main departments: Tree Services, Grounds Maintenance services and Highways Services. In total the company employs just over 30 full time staff allowing us to be flexible to our customers requirements whilst ensuring we are capable of dealing with larger scale works as well as all minor domestic Arboricultural operations.
Since the company has formed we have invested in training our staff to keep pace with and exceed current industry requirements, we have also invested money in our fleet of vehicles, plant and equipment all of which are all fully owned and maintained by the company. Further to this we have invested both time and money in industry recognised accreditations to give our clients confidence that they are working with a competent contractor that maintains compliance with regulations and best practice.
Below we have listed our main accreditations, copies of these documents can be found on the “Important Information” page where applicable.
• Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor
• ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Approved
• ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Approved
• CHAS Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme Approved Contractor
• Constructionline – UK Government Certification Scheme Approved
• National Highway Sector Scheme 18 Approved Contractor for highways work
• Approved contractor for Forest Heath District Council
• Approved Contractor for South Cambridgeshire District Council
• Approved Contractor for Cambridge City Council
• Approved Contractor for East Cambridgeshire District Council
• NEBOSH Health & Safety General Certificate Holders
• IOSH Managing Safely Certificate Holders